Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Be Yourself, It Really Pays

Two Christians got lost in the sahara desert. They are Michael and David and they were seriously in need of food and water. They suddenly came upto an oasis with what looked like an emirate with a mosque in the middle and David said: "Michael, let us claim to be Muslims otherwise we may not get food or water. For me, I will answer Mohammed". Michael then said: "My name remains Michael. I will not claim to be what I am not - I remain Michael".

When they got into the mosque, the Iman received them well and asked for their names. David said: "My name is Mohammed" and Michael said: "My name is Michael". The Iman turned to the helpers in the mosque and ordered that food and drink be given to Michael only. He then turned to David and said: "Well Mohammed, I hope you are aware that we are still in the holy month of Ramadan."

Haaaaah, fake identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment